How can we help?
What features are disabled when adding money with credit cards or prepaid cards?
If you add money to your Revolut account with a Japanese credit card or prepaid card, you can only use that balance for shopping (i.e. card spending), but you will not be able to transfer money or withdraw cash from ATMs.
Balances added with debit cards can be withdrawn from select domestic ATMs and overseas ATMs.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?