How can we help?
You can request money from other Revolut users by going to the 'Payments' section in the app and selecting a contact with an 'R' next to their name. This will instantly send them a notification.
For people without the app, we'll create a payment link that you can share with them so that they can pay you back by debit or credit card in JPY.
Identity verification has to be passed on your account for the feature to be available.
Cards issued outside Japan may incur a small fee. We will let you know if this fee is applicable to you and how much it is before you complete your transaction.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?