How can we help?
How do I activate a card?
You can activate your physical Revolut card as soon as it arrives through the mail by going to the 'Cards' tab of the app and entering your 16 digit card number.
For your own safety, contactless and online payments of your physical card are only enabled after you activate the card. You can also manually enable them via the 'Security settings' within the 'Cards' section of the app.
If you've ordered a virtual card, it does not need to be activated, and it can be used right away for online transactions.
You must verify your identity before you can activate your card.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card