How can we help?
Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
If a payment was declined, but does not appear in your transaction history, it usually means that the merchant is having trouble processing the payment.
Try making the payment using a different method: chip and pin instead of contactless, or try Google/Apple Pay. For online payments, try completing the payment with a different Revolut card. You can instantly create a new virtual card for free.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- I would like a refund for something I bought
- Refund is not showing up in my statement
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment