How can we help?
Why has my card payment been reverted?
If a transaction is reverted, it means that the payment was cancelled and the funds were released back to your available balance.
This can happen if the merchant decided to cancel a payment, or if they didn't claim the funds within their allocated time.
To find out why, please contact the merchant directly.
Issues with card payments
- Why is my card payment pending?
- Why has my card payment been declined?
- I don't recognise a card payment
- I've been charged more than once for the same transaction
- Why did Revolut charge me for card payment?
- Exchange rate for my card payment is wrong
- Why do I see an extra small charge on my statement?
- Why has my card payment been reverted?
- I would like a refund for something I bought
- Refund is not showing up in my statement
- Declined payment is not visible in transactions list
- Payment declined by security system
- Payment declined due to geolocation mismatch
- Why my online payment was declined?
- I've been charged for a declined payment