How can we help?
What recipient account details are required for transfers to Sweden?
When making a SEK transfer to a recipient in Sweden, you'll need the following account details:
- Clearing number
- Account number
Prior to March 2021, only IBAN was required. A clearing number and account number are now also required due to a technical change made by our payment processor.
To add these details to an existing Swedish recipient:
- Go to the Payments tab
- Select the recipient
- Tap the bank icon
- Tap Edit
We're no longer able to process any payments sent without a clearing number and account number.
Transfers to Sweden in other currencies (non-SEK) require BIC/SWIFT and IBAN only.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card