How can we help?
Sending money to friends from my contact list
This is the best part of the app - it's easy, instant, and free! ⚡️
Tap 'Payments' on the main navigation screen in the app.
Any friend with a Revolut account will have a blue ‘R’ on their picture. Select your friend, choose the currency and amount you want to send, and add a note or GIF. Then just press ‘Send’ and the money will appear instantly in their Revolut account!
If your friend doesn’t appear in your contact list, just add a new contact by pressing the (+) in the top right hand corner. Follow the instructions and refresh your contacts by pulling down the list. They should appear instantly with a blue ‘R’ next to their picture.
If you don’t have your friend’s mobile number, find them by username by pressing the (+) in the top right hand corner.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card