How can we help?
How do I withdraw cash?
In Japan, you can withdraw cash from select AEON Bank ATMs that are compatible with “international cards”.
You can search for an ATM near you by accessing "ATM LOCATOR | AEON Bank” on their website. From there, you can:
- Select “ATMs (open 24 hours)”, “ATMs (not 24 hours)" and "cards issued overseas” - this final step is crucial
- Search a location near you
- When you arrive at the ATM, make sure to select “International Cards” (usually a button on the bottom right of the screen), select language, THEN enter your Revolut card and follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note that only balances topped up by debit card (not credit card or prepaid card) can be withdrawn from ATMs due to the "Credit Monetisation Rule" and our T&Cs, respectively.
You can withdraw cash from any cash machine overseas that supports Visa or Mastercard, but please look out for any fees that are applied by some ATM operators.
Sometimes when you use an ATM, you will be asked to choose between a 'credit', 'checking' or 'savings' account. You should always choose either a 'checking' or 'savings' account.
If the ATM asks whether you would like to complete the transaction 'with conversion' or 'without conversion', you should always choose 'without conversion'. As a rule of thumb, you should always opt to be charged in the local currency of the country you’re in! If you’re in Thailand choose Thai Baht, in Spain, Euros or in the United States, US Dollars. If you choose 'with conversion', the ATM provider can apply their own exchange rate, which is not the interbank rate.
Please be aware that in some cases when you withdraw funds from a Travelex ATM, Travelex will convert your money using their own exchange rate (even if you opt to be charged in the local currency). This is unlikely to be the interbank rate, so we would advise waiting until you find another ATM to withdraw money, if possible, so you benefit from our exchange rates.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card