How can we help?
Invite friends to Revolut
Spread the word so more people can wave goodbye to unnecessary banking fees! Easily invite your friends to Revolut by going to the 'Profile' section in the app, tapping 'Invite', and sharing your unique referral link.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Is there a limit for receiving local payments?
- Issues with deposits
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Verifying my deposit card
- How do auto deposits work?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- What is the “Credit Monetisation Rule”?
- What features are disabled when adding money with credit cards or prepaid cards?