How can we help?

What do I do if I've been a victim of bank transfer fraud?

  • If you are a Revolut customer and have made a transfer to another domestic financial institution account:

If you believe that you have been a victim of bank transfer fraud or other fraudulent activity, please contact the police and the financial institution to which you made the transfer directly. For more information on remedies and processes for victims of bank transfer fraud, please refer to the following website (Japanese only).

If you have made a transfer to an overseas financial institution account, please contact our customer support via chat or email

  • If you are not a Revolut customer and you make a transfer to a Revolut customer account:

If the funds transferred are still in the account of our customer, we will return these funds to the victim. However, the balance remaining in the account will be the maximum amount that can be returned. In order to receive the return of the funds, you will need to report the damage to the police and provide identification documents. For more information, please contact us by e-mail at

Related Articles