What is an active Expense user?
By default, all team members have access to the Expenses app. A user only becomes active when they first start using Expenses. Any of these actions count as usage:
- Submitting an expense
- Approving an expense
Once a member is active, they stay active.
Admin can activate/deactivate a member's access to Expenses by going to Teams to manage member's permissions.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?