Why do I have to enter a code every time I log in?
We take security very seriously. We have 2-factor authentication for all login attempts. We also have it for all payments, in this case, through a sms verification code, to make your account more secure.
You can also log in to your account on the web interface by confirming the log in attempt through our Revolut Business mobile app or with the "Log in with Google" options.
Note: At this moment, sadly we don't support emails under '.ru' domains.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?