Manage your team's access in your Revolut Business account using customisable roles. Roles dictate what team members can see and do within the Business account.
What roles are there in my Revolut Business account?
- Owner: Revolut Business account owner with full access. There can be only 1 per account (to transfer ownership of the account to another team member, follow these steps).
- Admin: full access to features and apps
- Accountant: can perform financial operations
- Viewer: read-only access to all features and apps
- Member: restricted to their own cards and info
- Custom roles: you can create roles with custom permissions in Team tab → Settings → Roles → New
To modify a team member's role or permissions:
- Make sure you have the ‘Manage team members’ permission to proceed.
- Go to Team tab.
- Select the team member you want to edit.
- Select Role in the side menu.
- From there, you can assign them a different role or simply adjust their current role’s permissions if they have a custom role.
- There can be only 1 ‘Owner’ per account, but ‘Admin’ role also provides additional team members full access to the Revolut Business account.
- To transfer ownership of the account to another team member, follow these steps.
- Default roles can't be edited. Use custom roles for personalised permissions.
- You can assign team members transfer approval processes to approve or reject their transfer requests.