Am I eligible for credit?
In order to be eligible to apply for a loan or credit limit, you need to be over 18 years of age and you need to be a current resident of Lithuania, as well as a customer of Revolut Bank UAB.
As we have just begun lending money, we are offering credit services to a limited group of our customers. Currently, credit services are available for our most active Revolut Bank customers, and we will gradually offer loans to more customers over time.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents