Can I repay my credit early? Are there any charges for early repayment?
You can repay the balance of your loan or credit limit early, at any time, and we won’t charge you any fees for doing so.
For personal loans, early repayment will decrease the total cost of the credit for the remaining term of the contract. Tap on ‘Repay’ in your loan management screen at any time to make a partial payment, or pay off your loan in full.
If you repay some of your balance early, we’ll recalculate your repayments over the remaining term, reducing the size of each monthly payment and the interest remaining. Your new repayment schedule will be accessible within the credit section of your Revolut app.
To replay the credit limit balance, tap on ‘Repay’ in your credit limit management screen to make a minimum repayment, or repay all your used credit limit. You can repay the balance in part or in full.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents