Do I need to upgrade to Premium or Metal to get a second virtual credit card?
You need to upgrade to Premium or Metal to get a second virtual credit card. Currently, customers with a Standard account can have only one virtual card for free.
If you already have one, getting an additional virtual credit card will cost extra. We hope to offer additional virtual cards for all customers in the future.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents