How can I access funds from the credit limit?
If your application has been approved and you accepted our offer - your credit limit has already been added as a separate pocket to your main Revolut Euro account.
You can use it by making a purchase by paying with your physical or virtual card, as well as withdrawing money from the ATM (fees might apply).
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents