How can I get my credit statement?
For personal loans, simply tap on ‘Statement’ in your loan management screen, which you can find in Home screen 'Credit' widget.
A statement of completed credit limit repayments and repayments that you are due to pay are available in the Credit section of your Revolut app.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents