How do I manage my credit repayments?
For personal loans, you can find your entire initial repayment schedule in the credit agreement which is saved in the app. Or you can simply go to your 'Credit' tab in the home screen, select the loan of your choice and tap on ‘Statement’ to see the remaining loan schedule (from the current moment till the last payment).
A statement of the repayments you’ve made and repayments that you are due to pay are available in the credit section of your Revolut app.
Your credit limit repayments can also be accessed and managed from the Credit widget in your Profile tab. If you do not make the repayments yourself up until the due date, we will take the repayments directly from the Euro account you hold with Revolut Payments UAB (or your backup card if there is not enough money in your Euro account).
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents