How do I repay the loan? How do the repayments work?
A loan needs to be repaid in equal monthly repayments (installments) across the term you requested in the application. The loan repayments will be taken on the same date every month, over the full duration of the loan term.
The first repayment will be taken at least one month from the date the loan was paid into your account. We’ll take the repayments directly from your Euro account you hold with Revolut Payments UAB (or your backup card if there is not enough money in your Euro account).
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents