How do you calculate the loan repayments?
We calculate the monthly repayments by applying a fixed interest rate to the total amount you have borrowed. We’ll then divide the total amount you’ll need to repay across the term of your loan.
Each of your monthly repayments will consist of both the interest and the principal of the loan. As you continue to make payments, you’ll start to pay less interest as the initial loan amount decreases, and pay off more towards the remaining loan balance.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents