How does Revolut decide whether to offer me credit?
Every applicant should meet the following criteria:
- income should be sustainable, based on job contract and represented in SODRA;
- a minimum of four (4) months employment tracked by one employer;
- a minimum of 555 EUR in monthly income after tax;
- your (your family’s) monthly expenses for covering existing financial obligations may not exceed 40% of your monthly income after tax;
- acceptable credit history.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents