How is the interest for my credit limit calculated?
As long as you pay your main balance in full by the end of next month, we won’t charge interest on purchases that you’ve made since your last statement.
If you don't pay off the whole balance each month on time, you will be charged interest on new purchases from the date the transaction appears on your account.
We charge interest on all cash withdrawal transactions from the date they’re added to your account to the date you pay them off. This will always apply, even if you pay your total outstanding balance in full by the end of next month.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents