I’ve changed my mind, how do I cancel my credit?
By law, you have a "cool-down period" of two calendar days, within which you can terminate the consumer credit agreement for any reason. This applies to both personal loans and credit limit.
You simply need to repay the full amount of credit received with the app, within two days, counting from the day you signed the consumer credit agreement.
As for the credit limit - if you decided to cancel it later, then you should firstly pay the used credit limit balance.
In all cases please chat to us. Please note: simply removing or deleting the credit card from the app is not enough!
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents