If I withdraw cash with my credit card from an ATM will I be charged?
The fees and terms apply as for your current Revolut plan (these are stated here) - including ATM withdrawal fee. Note that, unlike card puchases, interest (with no grace period) is always applied to all ATM withdrawals.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents