What can I use my credit limit for?
Your credit limit can be used for:
- physical or virtual purchase of any goods or services (with interest grace period);
- cash withdrawal from an ATM (without any grace period).
The following transactions are not available from the revolving credit limit:
- making transfers using your credit. And there is no difference whether another bank account is yours or not;
- making a payment from your credit limit into your main Revolut account;
- adding money into your main Revolut account with your Revolut credit card;
- making a cash-in transaction to your own Revolut account using the ATM and your credit card.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents