Why is my credit offer different to what I applied for?
All of our offers are based on the individual circumstances of each applicant. If our assessment determines we can’t provide you with the credit you applied for, we’ll try to make an offer that’s more suited to your circumstances.
This may include offering you a smaller credit amount, a longer term or a combination of both of the above mentioned. You may accept or reject the offer.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents