Why was my credit application rejected?
Loan applications can be rejected for many different reasons depending on the individual circumstances of the applicant. You might not meet at least one or more of the following criteria:
- income should be sustainable, based on job contract and represented in SODRA;
- a minimum of four (4) months employment tracked by one employer;
- a minimum of 555 EUR in monthly income after tax;
- your (your family’s) monthly expenses for covering the existing financial obligations may not exceed 40% of your monthly income after tax;
- acceptable credit history.
If you’re unclear as to why you were rejected, please get in touch via our in-app chat.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents