How do spare change round-ups work?
With spare change round-ups, we’ll round-up your Revolut card purchases to the nearest whole number, and stash the difference in your Vault.
For example, if you spend £2.90 on coffee, we’ll round it up to £3.00 and place £0.10 in your chosen Vault. Easy wins.
Want to reach your goals faster? You can choose to double or triple your spare change contributions, or even multiply them by a factor of 10.
Toggle this feature on and off easily for complete control.
Getting started with trading
- What’s available to trade?
- When can I trade?
- Can I use leverage to trade?
- What is a fractional share?
- Can I buy only a fraction of a share?
- How is the portfolio value calculated?
- Do I see real-time security prices?
- What fees will I be charged for my trading?
- Are there any order limits to trade?
- Can I set price alerts for trading?
- How are my orders routed when I trade?
- What type of orders can i submit?
- What is a Limit Order?
- What is a Stop Order?
- How will Brexit affect trading with Revolut?
- Will the custody arrangements of the investments I have made via the Revolut App continue to be kept safe and secure by DriveWealth’s custodians after 31 December 2020?
- What’s the plan for the Revolut trading service post-Brexit?
- I live in the UK, what's the impact of Brexit on me?
- Will my investments continue to be covered under EU regulation after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to make a complaint about RTL after Brexit?
- Will I still be able to seek compensation if RTL is unable to meet its obligations to me after Brexit?
- My investments are held with a third-party broker in the DriveWealth LLC. Does Brexit affect my financial protections in the US?
- What are the main differences between EU regulatory protections and UK consumer protection law?
Understanding investment events and regulations
- Can I participate in voting at meetings for companies that I own shares in?
- What if the Third Party Broker fails?
- What is a W-8 BEN form?
- Who is Revolut Trading authorised by?
- What happens to my trading account if a company issues a dividend?
- What happens to my stocks if a company is delisted?
- Reporting taxes on my investments
- Why can't i withdraw my funds from my trading account?
- How do I close my trading account?
- Can I cancel my order?
- What if Revolut fails, what happens with shares?