What's the difference between prepaid and debit cards?
The main difference is that some popular merchants (like Google, Facebook, Microsoft) won't support prepaid cards. That's why all new cards issued by Revolut Business are debit.
If you've been with us for a bit longer, you might still be using some prepaid cards. The easiest way to tell is to go to the Cards tab and see if any of your cards are labelled 'Prepaid card'.
You should replace any prepaid cards with debit cards for better acceptance rates and a better experience.
Note: Until August '20 all cards issued by Revolut Business were prepaid.
If any troubles with your new card order or delivery, you might be eligible for a refund. Raise a support request here.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?