Transfers to the United States
To transfer funds to a bank account in the United States, you'll need the beneficiary's account number and ACH number (routing number) or BIC code if sending money in other currency than USD. Such payments are SWIFT transfers, but IBAN is not required. There is no maximum limit for transactions to the United States and transfer could take up to 5 working days to be received.
Using their ABA number is more likely to fail, so we don't recommend it. Failed transfers will incur a processing fee by an intermediary bank.
To receive a transfer from United States, provide the sender with your account details - IBAN and BIC/SWIFT code. We are working on expanding your Revolut Business with local USD account details in the future.
- What cards do you offer?
- How many cards can I have?
- How do I order new card?
- When will I receive my card?
- How can I check my card details (PIN/CVC/expiry date)?
- What billing address should I use for card payments?
- What is 3DS and how do I authorise payments with it?
- How do I set up Apple/Google Pay?
- What currencies does my card support?
- Can I label/name my cards?