I need to verify my source of funds
As a regulated body, and in line with our Terms and Conditions, we are required to understand our clients activity, and this means that occasionally, we will review accounts and may request additional information. We do this to make sure your money is safe and that we meet our legal requirements.
We may need you to upload the following documents, depending upon how your business generates money, in order to verify your source of funds;
- Your external bank account statements, please make sure that your main income is visible for us;
- Invoices issued to your key customers;
- Funding/Subscription agreement;
- Purchase Agreements/Contracts;
- Loan Agreements;
- Acquirer Statements such as Stripe or PayPal.
Please kindly note that we cannot accept or recognise any activity on your business account that is related to your personal spending. For your personal expenses we recommend you set up personal Revolut account.
Please also note that we may contact you in order to clarify any other activity on your account aside from your Source of funds.
For additional information you can also refer to the following:What is a ‘Source of Funds’ check and how does it affect me?
Money Laundering – What is it and why should we care?
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?