What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
Each merchant account has a linked Revolut business account. This helps you to move funds from your merchant account to your business account. It can also be used to pay for refunds, chargebacks and fees if your merchant account balance is too low.
You can configure automatic withdrawals to have your available funds automatically transferred to your linked account at the end of each day. Click here to find out how.
You can select a linked business account associated with the your Merchant Account by doing the following steps:
- Navigate to Merchant tab in Home menu
- Select the currency account you want to change the linked business account for
- Open the Details by clicking the 3 dots '...' in Merchant Tab, then select the linked business account on that page
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?