Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

I’m abroad and I need medical assistance, what should I do?

If you need urgent 🏥 medical care, go to the nearest medical centre or hospital to see a doctor. Contact the service provider for help and advice as soon as you can.

If you have any questions about what's covered, please call the service provider using the number shown in the app, 'Lifestyle' → 'Insure' → 'Travel' → Select a type → 'Get Help'.

Save all the receipts, details, and documents. To file your claim go to 'Lifestyle' → 'Insurance' → 'Travel' → Select a type → 'Get Help'.

🔍 Check our FAQ to know more about making a claim.