If your card payment failed, tap See all on the Home screen and find the declined transaction:
- Selecting it will display the transaction details, where you’ll find the reason it was declined, and what to do to make the next transaction successful.
- If there's no trace of a failed card payment on your transactions list, it's the merchant who decided not to allow you to use your Revolut Business card. You should contact the merchant to clarify.
The most common reasons for failed card payments are:
- You've not verified your identity (KYC)
- There aren't enough funds in one of the funding accounts linked to your card
- You're not the owner of the card
- Your card is frozen or blocked
- Online payments are disabled in your selected card's settings
- Contactless payments are disabled in your selected card's settings
- Revolut's operational systems are temporarily unavailable (see the Revolut system status)
- You're using a card in a prohibited country
- Our fraud detection system blocked your card payment attempt because it seemed suspicious
- You provided incorrectcard details (card number, expiry date, CVV code, billing address)
- You haven't authorised the payment in your Revolut Business mobile app
- The merchant didn’t perform a security check. Contact the merchant directly
Still no answer? Feel free to submit a support request and we'll be happy to help you.