To transfer money from PayPal to your Revolut Business account, you’ll need to add your Revolut Business account details on PayPal. The account details must match the region where you signed up for a PayPal account. For example, if you have a UK PayPal account, you will need to provide your GBP local account details (sort code & account number).
To add your Revolut Business account details:
- Login to your PayPal account
- Head to the Banks section
- Click on 'Add a New Bank'
- Fill in your Business account details
- PayPal will send a confirmation code to the bank account via a small deposit (please note that this can take up to a few days)
- Enter the confirmation code found in the Transactions section of your account
Your bank account should be linked.
Please note that PayPal currently only accepts Revolut Business accounts from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain.