You can set various controls and details for new invoices in Invoice Settings. Find it by:
- Going to Invoices tab
- Clicking on the three dots (...) button on the top right of the screen
- Selecting Invoice Settings
Here you have options to:
- Set automatic reminders for customers about unpaid invoices
- Choose the payment methods you offer your customers
- Change what's printed on the invoice, such as VAT number*, invoice prefix and number*, currency, and contact details
- Set invoiced payment schedule details (invoice date, due date, supply date)
- Set series for how many invoices these default settings will recur
- Choose a logo to be displayed on the invoice
- Write the email message that accompanies the invoice
- Enter an extra note that appears on the invoice covering any additional details
- Invoice numbers are sequential, which means the number set will go up by one for each new invoice drafted. The invoice number is registered permanently – even for deleted drafts you won't be able to reuse the same invoice number.
- The VAT number on an invoice is not taken from your Revolut Business profile. It must be set in invoice general settings.