Will I be charged for exchanging foreign currencies?
On cross-currency exchanges made within your plan's allowance:
- We don't charge any fees for exchanging currencies on weekdays (between 18:00 New York time on Sunday and 17:00 New York time on Friday), except for transactions involving rare currency like THB or UAH,
- A 1% fee applies for exchanges involving THB or UAH on weekdays,
- A 1% fee applies for exchanging currencies on weekends (between 17:00 New York time on Friday and 18:00 New York time on Sunday), except for transactions involving THB or UAH,
- A 2% fee applies for exchanges involving THB or UAH on weekends.
Cross-currency exchanges over €1,000 per 30 day period incur an additional 0.5% fair usage fee (see our Fees page). You can check your remaining allowance at any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section of the app.
Upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal now to enjoy unlimited currency exchange!
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?