How do I activate a card?
You can activate your physical Revolut card by making a chip and pin payment at a physical terminal. It can be either a shop terminal or an ATM.
If you've ordered a virtual card, it does not need to be activated, and it can be used right away for online transactions.
You must verify your identity before you can activate your card.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card