Paying with a frozen card
If you want to temporarily stop your card from being used, simply freeze the card in the app. Once your card is frozen, we will block all payments, including payments through Google and Apple Pay. If you want to use your card you'll have to unfreeze it.
To freeze/unfreeze your card:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- Find the card you want to freeze/unfreeze and press 'Freeze card' / 'Unfreeze card'
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card