- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Who will deliver my card?
We work with a range of delivery providers to deliver our cards. This varies from country to country.
If your card was sent via standard delivery, usually your card will be delivered by the national postal service.
If your card was sent via express delivery, you can view the delivery provider by clicking the 'Track Delivery' option in the 'Cards' tab in the app.