- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Paying via iDEAL
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I don’t recognise a Direct Debit payment
If you wish to dispute a EUR Direct Debit transaction, you have the right to request an immediate refund within 8 weeks from the date your account was debited. If the mandate relating to the EUR Direct Debit transaction has not been authorised by you, you can request a refund up to 13 months after the date your account was debited. If you want to do this, please chat to us.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card