Can I download a copy of all my expenses?
Only approved expenses can be exported. There are two ways to do so:
1. Manual export
- Go to the Reviewed tab, and click on the Export button.
- You’ll be able to download a CSV file containing the expenses for the selected month. All the receipts for the expenses will also be included.
2. Xero integration
- If you have Xero integration set up, all approved expenses and it's data, including receipts will be automatically synced to Xero
- If the expense failed to sync to Xero, you can manually start the sync again by clicking on the Export button and then click on Export to Xero now
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?