How do I attach a receipt to an expense?
Add a receipt after making a transaction
- When you spend with your Revolut Business card, you will receive a notification on your mobile app
- Tap on the push notification to bring up the camera
- Snap a photo of the receipt and upload it to the expense immediately!
Add a receipt from the mobile app
- Select the expense
- Tap on the camera icon to bring up the camera
- Snap a photo of the receipt or select from your gallery and upload it to the expense immediately!
- Go to Expenses app -> Incomplete tab
- Click on Scan document to upload a document
- The document will be scanned & attached to the corresponding expense automatically!
Forward a digital receipt from your email inbox
- Go to Expenses settings on your mobile app
- Copy the unique email address
- Forward your digital receipts from your Revolut Business login email to the expense email address
- The forwarded document will be scanned & attached to the corresponding expense automatically!
Note: You can only upload documents that are either a PDF, JPG or PNG format and the size must not exceed 3 MB.
Add a receipt from the web app (admins only)
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?