What is my total balance?
The “Total balance” that appears either in the left corner of the Accounts menu on the web interface, or in the mobile app on the first icon on the left side, is the sum of all the funds in all the currencies that you currently have in your account. The currency shown will be your base currency.
Can I change the displayed currency of my balance?
Yes, you can. Besides your account’s base currency, you can change the currency in which your balance is displayed into one of our three main currencies, GBP, EUR or USD.
To modify this setting, open the web app, go to Accounts and click on the currency in front of the “Total balance” display. A drop down menu will appear, giving you the option to choose between GBP, EUR and USD.
To change this setting on mobile, open the app, click on the first icon on the left side. The Accounts screen will appear and, on the upper left-hand corner, your balance will be visible. To change the currency in which the balance is shown, just click on Main under the balance amount and a list of all your active currency pockets will appear. From there, you can choose between GBP, EUR and USD.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?