Why can't I log in to my account via the web interface?
Please note that you have to have a User profile set up on the account to be able to log in to the web interface.
If you do however have one, and you're getting either an error message or a blank screen while trying to log in to your Revolut Business account on the web interface, please follow these easy troubleshooting steps:
- Set your browser to incognito or private mode before logging in;
- Clear your browser's cache and enable pop ups;
- Try using a different browser.
If none of the above steps work for you, please get in touch with our Business Support team by clicking on the speech bubble.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?