What is a free allowance?
A free allowance is the total amount of transaction volume your business can process on a monthly basis with no processing fees. The free allowance is only applicable to UK and EEA consumer card acceptance.
The amount of the free allowance is determined by your plan. You can see the exact allowance available to your business before you start the Merchant Account application.
- Who can apply for a Merchant Account?
- How do I apply for a Merchant Account?
- How many merchant accounts do I need?
- What is a linked business account to a Merchant account?
- Where can I find the T&Cs for my Merchant Account?
- How can I allow my team member to access the Merchant tab in Revolut Business?
- Can I close my Merchant Account?
- Can I link multiple websites to one merchant account?
- How can I update my website in merchant account?