Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
From 18 March onward, when you receive payments, the intermediary or sender's bank may charge you for bank transfers made to your LT IBAN. Bank transfers made to the LT IBAN may take 1 to 3 working days to appear in your Revolut account.
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?