Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
From 18 March onward your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) starting with "LT" will replace your previous local account details for both local and international payments. You can find your LT IBAN in the app under 'Account details' on your profile by selecting your country symbol.
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?