Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
Unfortunately, from 18 March 2021, Revolut will no longer have access to the local payment schemes and all our customers will revert to their LT IBANs.
We are no longer able to provide new Revolut users with local account details and from 18 March 2021 existing Revolut users will no longer have local account details but will revert to their LT IBAN.
Changes to Local Account Details Q1 2021
- What happens to payments sent to the local account details after 18 March 2021?
- Which details should I use instead, and where can I find them?
- I have recurring payments sent to my local account details, will I still receive them?
- Why are my local account details not visible in the Revolut App?
- Will my outbound transactions be disrupted by this change?
- Can I expect any hidden fees or delays?
- Can my salary still be paid into my Revolut account?
- Can I still top-up my Revolut account?
- I only use my Revolut account for the local account details, how can I close my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for returned payments?